Ask Before You Hire a Lawyer
Do Not Hire A Personal Injury Attorney Until You Know The Answers To These Questions
- Does your law firm have lawyers who have been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as Certified Trial Attorneys?
- Does the major portion of your law firms’ practice involve personal injury?
- Is your law form of sufficient size to match and fight the resources of the insurance company?
- Does your law firm have persons trained in the medical profession to assist in medical malpractice lawsuits?
- Does your lawyer have its own in-house investigator whose services are included in the attorney’s fees or does your law firm employ outside investigators?
- What is your law firm’s history of successful verdicts & settlements in major personal injury litigation cases?
- Will your law firm handle your case through trial or will it refer your case out to another firm?
- Does your law firm employ assistants who will submit your medical bills for insurance payments without additional charge to you?
- Does your law firm provide you with free consultations either in their office, at your home or at a hospital and charge no fee if there is no recovery?
- How many years has your law firm been in existence?
- I have been in an automobile accident. What should I do?
- First take care of yourself.
- Second fill out the accident form.
- Third contact us.