A Tradition Of Excellence In Personal Injury Cases
A serious accident can dramatically impact the health and financial well-being of not only the victim, but the victim’s entire family. With decades of experience behind us, we have built a reputation based on strong representation, thorough preparation and exceptional client service.
At Breslin & Breslin, our personal injury lawyers draw upon a tradition of service to Bergen County and northern New Jersey that goes back to the 1930s. For a free consultation about our experience with damages claims in negligence litigation, contact us in Hackensack.
Call 201-546-5881 To Discuss Your Case With An Attorney
Our personal injury practice offers comprehensive client service to people who need help with their injury claims. That means that you can count on our Bergen County personal injury lawyers not only for advice and representation on your legal position, but also for assistance with the other problems that can come up for you and your family after an accident. These might include problems with insurance coverage, medical benefits, life insurance or workers’ compensation.
We are committed to helping you recover as much as possible from all available sources. Defendants in personal injury litigation might include individuals, corporations, insurance companies, municipalities, government agencies or anyone else whose negligence might have played a role in your accident.
Examples of the kinds of cases we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: including cars, trucks, delivery vans, boats, construction vehicles and motorcycles. In addition, we represent pedestrians who were injured while crossing the street and those injured while driving on dangerous roads.
- Dangerous premises cases: including slip-and-fall injuries, dog bites and swimming pool accidents.
- Defective products: including toys, cribs, power tools, kitchen appliances and small electronics.
- Construction accidents: including ladder falls, defecting scaffolding, toxic exposure and vehicle collisions.
- Workplace accidents: including single accident injuries, toxic exposure and repetitive stress injuries.
- Medical malpractice: including birth injuries, surgical errors, nursing home negligence and diagnostic errors.
We represent people on the full range of serious injury claims, from fractures and severe soft tissue trauma to permanent or disabling injuries involving the brain or spinal cord. Our attorneys also represent families in New Jersey wrongful death litigation.
Over the years we have compiled an impressive record of verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. To put our experience and tradition of client service to work for you, contact us in Hackensack for a free consultation.