Justice, Clarity and Peace Of Mind In Your Time Of Need
Holding Medical Professionals Accountable For Their Negligence
Medical negligence can lead to lifelong conditions and challenges for the entire family. In severe cases, the malpractice can result in wrongful death. It is crucial that you have a skilled law firm fighting on your behalf through a medical malpractice case.
Since 1936, Breslin & Breslin has been dedicated to fighting for injured New Jersey clients. Whether we can help through negotiating with the at-fault party’s insurance carrier or represent our clients in court, we are prepared to take whatever steps are necessary.
At Breslin & Breslin, we fight for the maximum compensation for all our medical malpractice clients. This includes a recovery of $2.8 Million in a traumatic partial amputation case.
Following an instance of medical negligence, individuals will likely struggle financially with lost wages, mounting medical debt and the inability to maintain gainful employment. Through a personal injury case, our firm will aggressively pursue the full and fair monetary compensation possible to help our clients avoid financial peril.
Call us at 201-546-5881 or toll free at 866-986-2056 to schedule a free initial consultation with a dedicated and seasoned lawyer.
Our dedicated staff of professionals includes an attorney with 20 years of legal experience who is also a registered nurse. Our firm is prepared to represent clients in Bergen County and communities throughout New Jersey who are struggling through numerous injuries, including:
- Birth injuries: including cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, failing to perform a timely cesarean section and failing to provide quality prenatal care
- Hospital malpractice: including errors in the emergency room, surgery and pharmacy and slip-and-fall accidents throughout the facility
- Failure to diagnose and misdiagnosis: including failure to diagnose breast cancer, failure to diagnose colon cancer, failure to diagnose prostate cancer, failure to diagnose heart attack and the misdiagnosis of infections
- Nursing home negligence: including falls, transportation injuries, malnutrition, dehydration and bedsores
- Surgical errors: including anesthesia errors, post-operative errors, wrong-site surgery, organ puncture and cosmetic surgery malpractice
- X-ray and medical testing errors: including misdiagnosis of fractures, misreading a mammogram and failure to consult with a specialist
Trust our firm to fight for your maximum compensation through a medical malpractice case. With decades of combined experience, our lawyers have the experience and the network of experts necessary to aggressively pursue the compensation our clients are entitled to.
Registered Nurse On Our Staff
Our team of Bergen County medical malpractice attorneys includes a registered nurse who is also an attorney. Her practical experience in working with medical investigators and health care professionals who serve as expert witnesses enhances our ability to manage clients’ claims effectively.
Speak With An RN Attorney At Breslin & Breslin
You can depend on our team of Bergen County birth injury attorneys to get the answers you need regarding medical negligence. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an attorney.
Proven Results Since 1936