Justice, Clarity and Peace Of Mind In Your Time Of Need
Donald A. Caminiti has received the Prestigious James J. McLaughlin Award from the New Jersey State Bar Association
On Thursday, February 26, 2015, the Civil Trial Bar Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association will present Donald A. Caminiti, Esq., along with two other distinguished attorneys, the prestigious James J. McLaughlin Award.
Mr. Caminiti graduated from Rutgers School of Law in 1976 and has been practicing law for over 35 years with his focus on cases of negligence.
Mr. Caminiti has received numerous awards in his career including:
- Civil Trial Attorney – New Jersey Supreme Court
- Civil Trial Advocate – National Board of Trial
- Advocate – American Board of Trial Advocates
Additionally, Mr. Caminiti has earned the following distinctions:
- Selected for inclusion as one of “Ten Leaders” by Personal Injury & Trial Law of Northern New Jersey
- Selected for inclusion to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list 2005 – 2014
- Membership in the Outstanding Lawyers of America.
The James J. McLaughlin Award is given to members of the bar who have demonstrated civility, legal competence and professionalism in the practice of civil trial law. Also receiving the award are William M. Tambussi, Esq. and Alan I. Dunst, Esq.
Proven Results Since 1936