Breslin and Bresin, P.A. of Hackensack, proudly announce that partner Donald A. Caminiti was selected as a 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers for the 16th time. He was also once again placed in the esteemed Top 10.
Don leads our personal injury division and has a strong professional reputation due to his extraordinary success in the courtroom, winning hundreds of recoveries in personal injury and wrongful death. “I enjoy what I do – working within our civil justice system to help obtain for my clients a fair and just resolution of their case,” he explains.
Don’s compassionate work for clients has contributed significantly to the success of Breslin and Breslin’s holding careless doctors, reckless drivers, and other negligent parties accountable for their actions.
Don’s numerous accomplishments include:
- Designated New Jersey Super Lawyers honoree Top 10 or Top 100 since its inception in 2005.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy for more than 30 years
- Certified by the American Board of Trial Advocates for more than 20 years
- Hundreds of six- and seven-figure recoveries in personal injury and wrongful death cases
- New Jersey State Bar Association James J. McLaughlin Award for Excellence in Civil Trial Law (2015)
- Member of the six-firm team that sued the tobacco industry on behalf of the state of New Jersey, resulting in a seven-billion-dollar recovery.